#1 Guest_~ H i k a r i ~ _*

Guest_~ H i k a r i ~ _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 22 August 2009 - 23:08

Scan V-Jump BBS HQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mid-right area

An episode before Sora's appearance!!

The very first episode, revolving around the hidden power of the "Keyblade"!! And all three of the protagonists can use Keyblades!!

[left screenshot caption] The two confront each other in a wasteland. On the right is Terra, and the man on the left is Master Xehanort!!
[left screenshot text] "I believed you would follow me here..."

[right screenshot caption] What is the real objective of Xehanort, who conceals his whereabouts?
[right screenshot text] "I have a 'friend'"

Titolo precedente all'apparizione di Sora!!

Il vero primo episodio della serie,che ruota intorno al potere nascosto del “Keyblade”!!E tutti e tre i protagonisti possono evocarne uno!!

[screenshot di sinistra] I due personaggi si afrontano nel deserto.Sulla destra Terra,mentre l'uomo sulla sinistra è Master Xehanort!!
[testo della screenshot] “Sapevo che mi avresti seguito fin qui...”

[screenshot di destra] Qual'è il vero obiettivo di Master Xehanort,che nasconde le sue origini?
[testo della screenshot] “Ho un 'amico'.”

Centre spread:

The much-anticipated latest installment in the series appears on PSP!!
CONTROL THREE DIFFERENT PROTAGONISTS!!

Aqua
A powerful magic user. She has a serious personality and a strong sense of justice. She's a very dependable woman!!

Ventus
He yearns to become a Keyblade Master, but for now he's still in training. He's a refreshingly bright and energetic person!!

Terra
A warrior who, following the orders of the Keyblade Master who is his teacher, is chasing after Xehanort!!

Il nuovo capitolo sarà su PSP!!

CONTROLLA TRE DIFFERENTI PERSONAGGI!!
Aqua:Molto abile nell'uso delle magie.E' molto seria ed ha un forte senso della giustizia.E' una donna davvero affidabile!!

Ventus:Spera di diventare un maestro del Keyblade,ma per ora è ancora in fase di allenamento.Una persona vivace ed esuberante!!

Terra:Un guerriero che,seguendo gli ordini del Maestro del Keyblade suo maestro,dà la caccia a Master Xehanort!!
Bottom right box (columns translated from right to left)

Create sets of whatever techniques you want to use! The "Tech Command" system

[column 1]

The storyline is made up of three parts - Terra's, Aqua's and Ven's - and the battle parts where you control one character are action-packed!! For each command, you set it to the "Command" deck in order to be able to use it.

[screenshot command list] ???, Fire, High Potion, Fight

Command Gauge
You assign Commands to the O or /\ buttons, and the gauge fills up as you use them. When the gauge reaches its limit, you can use a special Finish technique.

[column 2]

Finishes that change style
[screenshot caption] If you meed the right conditions, the style of the flames changes.
[screenshot command list] ???, Thundara, Blizzara, Fire Blazer

Normal Finishes
[screenshot caption] If you don't meet the conditions, you get a normal Finish.
[screenshot command list] Thundara, Blizzara, Fira, Finish

[column 3]

Example of a Command technique:
Aqua's "Time Compression"
[The word 'スプライザー' (supuraizaa) is used to refer to tanks of compressed/condensed gas, so I've translated 'time supuraizaa' as 'time compression'.]

[screenshot caption] Attack with magnificant instantaneous movements!! There are different Commands for each different protagonist!!
[screenshot command list] Wish Blade, Time Compression, Thundara, Attack

Crea le tecniche che vuoi usare con il Tech Command System!

COLONNA 1:La storia si compone di tre parti,una per ogni personaggio.Durante le battaglie c'è molta azione!!I comandi di battaglia sono personalizzabili dal giocatore e possono essere scelti e raggruppati nel Command deck,in modo da poterli selezionare più facilmente.

[screenshot command list] ???, Fire, High Potion, Fight

BARRA DEI COMANDI:I comandi possono essere assegnati ai tasti O o /\ .Ogni qual volta li si usa la barra dei comandi si riempie.Quando è completamente piena,si può utilizzare una potente tecnica finale.
COLONNA 2:Le tecniche finali sono sempre diverse!!
Se si soddisfano determinate condizioni,lo stile della tecnica di fuoco appare diverso!!
[screenshot command list] ???, Thundara, Blizzara, Fire Blazer

Tecniche finali normali:
Senza che si raggiungano determinate condizioni,si ha una tecnica finale standard.
[screenshot command list] Thundara, Blizzara, Fira, Finish

COLONNA 3:Esempio di tecnica Command.
La “Time Compression” di Aqua!!
Attacca con spettacolari movimenti istantanei!!Ci sono comandi differenti per ogni personaggio!!
[screenshot command list] Wish Blade, Time Compression, Thundara, Attack

Top left pink box:

Take a look at these worlds appearing in this series for the first time!!
The protagonists journey to all kinds of Disney worlds!! We already knew that the worlds of "Snow White" and "Sleeping Beauty" would appear, but we now confirm the appearance of yet more worlds!!

Explore a giant spaceship!
THE WORLD OF "LILO AND STITCH"
From the incredibly popular film and TV show, this series appears for the first time as "Deep Space", a world set inside a spaceship. Here Terra and the others meet the ferocious "Experiment 626"...

Experiment 626
The strongest alien. He appears here before he was called Stitch!!

[left screenshot caption] He's trying to cooperate with Stitch, but...

[right screenshot caption] Could mischievous Ven, and Experiment 626, with his love of pranks, become good friends?
[right screenshot text] "Huh!? You know Terra and Aqua?"

Dai un'occhiata ai nuovi mondi che compaiono per la prima volta nella serie!!
I protagonisti viaggiano attraverso i mondi Disney!!Erano già confermati i mondi di Biancaneve e della Bella Addormentata nel Bosco,ma ora sappiamo che ci saranno altre nuove comparse!!

Esplora un'enorme navicella spaziale!
IL MONDO DI LILO E STICH

Dal popolarissimo film e dalla serie TV arriva “Deep Space”;siamo dentro una navicella spaziale.Qui Terra e gli altri incontreranno il feroce “Esperimento 626”...

Esperimento 626
L'alieno più potente...Prima di essere ribattezzato Stich!!
[screenshot di sinistra] Sta tentanto di andare d'accordo con Stich,ma...
[screenshot di destra]Potranno il vivace Ven e l'Esperimento 262,con il suo amore per le marachelle,diventare amici?
[testo dello screenshot di destra]”Uh?Conosci Terra ed Aqua?”

A beautiful princess goes to the ball
THE WORLD OF "CINDERELLA"

Cinderella
This young girl who becomes a princess with the help of magic continues to have dreams of the future.

The romantic tale of a prince and princess falling in love becomes the stage for a new world!! The famous ball scene from the original film reappears in the game!!

[screenshots caption] The three protagonists each meet Cinderella separately. It looks like she's going to need their help when she goes to the ball...
[bottom left screenshot text] "Thank you so much"
[top right screenshot text] "Wow... what a beautiful dress"

Una bellissima principessa sulla zucca
IL MONDO DI “CENERENTOLA”

Cenerentola
Questa ragazza,divenuta una principessa grazie all'aiuto della magia,continua a nutrire dei sogni sul suo futuro.

La romantica avventura del principe e della principessa fa da sfondo ad un nuovo mondo!!La famosa scena della carrozza presente nel film originale ricompare nel gioco!!

[Titolo screenshot] I tre protagonisti incontrano Cenerentola in momenti diversi.Sembra quasi che lei abbia bisogno del loro aiuto mentre sale sulla carrozza...
[screenshot sinistra] “Grazie mille!”
[screenshot destra] “Wow...Che bel vestito”

Bottom left coded info (Informazioni su Coded,riquadro giallo)

The fourth episode, due out in September, will be Olympus Coliseum!!

The next chapter is an episode featuring "Hercules" of Greek mythology. Obstacles called "Bugs" have appeared in the arena. Sora works together with the hero Hercules to put the world right!!

[screenshots caption] The warrior carrying the giant sword is Cloud. There's also a turn-based command-style battle.
[top right screenshot dialogue]
Cloud: Hmph. You guys really are curious.
Hercules: I wanted to believe in the strength only you possess, the strength I felt that other time.
[bottom left screenshot text]
top: Enemy's attack power +200%
left: Attack
right: Hercules, Sora

Il Quarto episodio di Coded sarà incentrato sul Monte Olimpo!!

Nel nuovo episodio incontriamo Hercules.I misteriosi blocchi di dati sono apparsi nell'arena.Sora aiuterà Hercules a mettere le cose a posto!!

[Titolo screenshots] Il guerriero con lo spadone è Cloud.Affronteremo anche una battaglia basata sullo stile a turni.
[Dialogo a destra]
Cloud:Hmpf.Voi ragazzi siete davvero curiosi.
Hercules:Voglio credere nella forza che solo tu possiedi,quella che ho avvertito l'altra volta.

[Testo screenshot di sinistra]
Top:Enemy's Attack Power +200%
Sinistra:Attacco
Destra:Hercules,Sora

Fonte:KHInsider

firmasylveon3

Sylveon's NonOfficial Artwork in the set by Xous54 ( Deviantart )

senzatitolo1z

logoitapokdubpervideoco

HikariChannel

#2 Guest_uzumarill´ _*

Guest_uzumarill´ _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 23 August 2009 - 23:51

Interessante. :emo:

stupratore di colli classe terzo WC

shimizugear09
70th - * - OVER 100TH - T'ACCOPPO ER PLATINO

Scott_callstriker-1-Ramona_super-1-Stephen_coop-1-Kim_victory-1-

#3 Guest_Lux94_Hollow _*

Guest_Lux94_Hollow _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 24 August 2009 - 01:15

CITAZIONE (Uzu_ @ 23/8/2009, 18:51)
Interessante. :emo:

sisi dvvero...sopratutto quando dice ch nel mondo di cenerentola andranno in momenti diversi...
:omg:

Lux94_Hollow

Forum di grafica

#4 Guest_~ H i k a r i ~ _*

Guest_~ H i k a r i ~ _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 24 August 2009 - 01:26

Spero siate scherzando :emo:

CITAZIONE (~ H i k a r i ~ @ 22/8/2009, 18:08)
Terra
A warrior who, following the orders of the Keyblade Master who is his teacher, is chasing after Xehanort!!

Già da questo sappiamo che Master Xehanort non è il maestro di Terra O.O!!!

firmasylveon3

senzatitolo1z

logoitapokdubpervideoco

HikariChannel

#5 Guest_Lux _*

Guest_Lux _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 24 August 2009 - 05:19

Sì invece :ahblink:

CITAZIONE

I've been having these weird thoughts lately

#6 Guest_~ H i k a r i ~ _*

Guest_~ H i k a r i ~ _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 24 August 2009 - 05:46

CITAZIONE (¸Lux @ 24/8/2009, 00:19)
Sì invece :ahblink:

CITAZIONE

Leggi meglio =ç=
Il Keyblade Master è il suo maestro E gli ordina di inseguire Xehanort,che dunque NON è colui che glielo ordina xD.

firmasylveon3

senzatitolo1z

logoitapokdubpervideoco

HikariChannel

#7 Guest_Lux _*

Guest_Lux _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 24 August 2009 - 05:49

Oh sì, giusto :eyeda:

I've been having these weird thoughts lately