Vai al contenuto

14/03/12 - KH3D avrà una longevità di 35 ore

• Per cortesia connettiti per rispondere
39 risposte a questa discussione

#21 Guest_Thomas95 _*

Guest_Thomas95 _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 15 March 2012 - 03:25

CITAZIONE (Tommy VIP'S @ 14/3/2012, 17:43) 
qui si parla solo della storia.

tu hai finito la storia in 15 ore? O.O

#22 Guest_ciel _*

Guest_ciel _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 15 March 2012 - 20:14

CITAZIONE (Tommy VIP'S @ 15/3/2012, 13:44) 
CITAZIONE (Thomas95 @ 14/3/2012, 21:25) 
tu hai finito la storia in 15 ore? O.O

Mi pare di si, se ora guardo i salvataggi ne hanno molte di più perchè li ho completati al 100%. Una ventina al massimo, i KH non durano tantissimo.

E' impossibile, devi aver saltato tutte le scene del gioco per finirlo in meno di 20 ore. 20 ore buone è la durata come minimo la storia. Ricontrolla i salvataggi, altrimenti saresti un mostro :asd:

#23 Guest_ciel _*

Guest_ciel _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 15 March 2012 - 20:27

CITAZIONE (Tommy VIP'S @ 15/3/2012, 14:16) 
CITAZIONE (ciel @ 15/3/2012, 14:14) 
E' impossibile, devi aver saltato tutte le scene del gioco per finirlo in meno di 20 ore. 20 ore buone è la durata come minimo la storia. Ricontrolla i salvataggi, altrimenti saresti un mostro :asd:

Ma io parlo solo della storia, non degli extra.

E io pure :emosi:
Per la storia ci vogliono 20 ore, io ce ne ho messe una trentina perché solitamente me la prendo comoda, ma per finirla in meno di 15 ore spero che tu abbia corso un po' xD

#24 Guest_Thomas95 _*

Guest_Thomas95 _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 15 March 2012 - 21:05

CITAZIONE (ciel @ 15/3/2012, 14:27) 
CITAZIONE (Tommy VIP'S @ 15/3/2012, 14:16) 
Ma io parlo solo della storia, non degli extra.

E io pure :emosi:
Per la storia ci vogliono 20 ore, io ce ne ho messe una trentina perché solitamente me la prendo comoda, ma per finirla in meno di 15 ore spero che tu abbia corso un po' xD

anche io penso di avercene messo una trentina perchè come ciel me la prendo comoda, ma minimo minimo 20 ore le fai di sicuro.. Poi oh bravo tu se ci riesci :patpat:

#25 Guest_Alvaxk _*

Guest_Alvaxk _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 15 March 2012 - 22:30

Ho già messo i soldi da parte :asd:
CITAZIONE (Zarur @ 14/3/2012, 15:03) 
CITAZIONE (lilium’ @ 14/3/2012, 14:38) 
Ma io non ho mica capito la parte dello spoiler. °_°

Xehanort ha una nuova forma, con lunghi capelli fluenti, dei baffetti alla Hitler, ali da angelo, funnel che gli girano in torno e il corpo di Megan Fox con le zinne di Neliel Tu Oderschvank di Bleach.
In poche parole, nessuno lo batterà.

*MUORE

#26 Guest_MasterVenRoxas99999 _*

Guest_MasterVenRoxas99999 _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 16 March 2012 - 01:36

allora,a occhio e croce,Kingdom Hearts la prima volta l'ho finito intorno le 18 ore e 40 minuti e qualcosa,includendo i filmati,comunque intendo solo la storia e il suo Gameplay,cose come Sephiroth,o coppa Ade (per chi non l'ha capito intendo Kingdom Hearts 2,visto che quello era il mio primo KH) comunque al livello di Difficoltà Facile (essendo la prima volta non volevo correre) invece per la Difficoltà Media riconoscendo il gioco e tutti i suoi passaggi 15 ore e 50 minuti e qualcosa circa ( e a dire che ogni volta rifacendo la storia me la prendevo sempre comoda,tranne per i comandi a reazione,ovvero triangolo,che a forza di premere quel pulsante rompevo il joystick in modo tanto critico da far lasciare un segno alla:"si sono schiantati un treno e una macchina che si dirigevano in direzione opposta,l'uno verso l'altro" 2woessm )

#27 Guest_Darktommy _*

Guest_Darktommy _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 16 March 2012 - 05:16

secondo me può andare bene

jpgjpg
che gli angeli del crepuscolo si alzino nel cielo e la dea discenda sulla terra ricoprendola con il suo dono di morte
kairidc0
28vaf7
kh7fmfh9

lodft8

#28 Guest_ciel _*

Guest_ciel _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 16 March 2012 - 05:26

CITAZIONE (Tommy VIP'S @ 15/3/2012, 21:34) 
Visto? Tra le 15 e le 20 in media.

Boh, mi sbaglio io allora xD
Sarà anche che sono anni he non tocco uno dei KH su PS2, mi rifarò quando uscirà la Collection (SEH :idgaf: )

#29 Guest_Høpe _*

Guest_Høpe _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 16 March 2012 - 19:44

UPDATE:Ecco l'intervista intera a Nomura
CODICE
The meaning behind the main illustration!
— The package illustration has been publically revealed.

Nomura: To be honest, at first I had drawn a different picture. Sora, Riku, and King Mickey were the same as the current illustration, but I drew Mickey bigger and Sora and Riku were much smaller. However, design-wise it was difficult to use for the packaging, and when we tried it on the title screen you couldn’t really recognize Sora or Riku (wry laughter), so I redrew it.

— There is another version of the illustration with different colors and the directions switched, can you tell us about that?

Nomura: When you look at this illustration inside the game package. I wanted it’s composition and look to remind you of the title’s catch copy, “Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness.” The two images make a pair; I think it’s nice to consider the contrasts between them and how they reflect the storyline.

— Will we see this image within the game itself?

Nomura: Yes, if you play the game on the advance degree of difficulty you’ll be able to see it.

— In the illustration, Sora has his eyes closed while Riku’s are open.

Nomura: That’s right. There’s meaning behind that, but I think you’ll understand it through playing the game. By the way, the 2 types of illustrations are not just merely reversed, but the change in color degree and overall balance has been reworked.

— We look forward to understanding that. Anyways, for the first time fans will obtain an enclosed AR card with the game. Can you tell us about the friendly Dream Eaters on those cards?

Nomura: The game package will contain one card that unlocks one of the following partner Dream Eaters at random: King Wondernyan, Circus Panda, and Nekuish. These 3 Dream Eaters are rare; however unlocking them through an AR card is not the only way to obtain them, you can partner with them in the game too. Still, if you do a Link Portal exchange through StreetPass, you can obtain the recipes for them. If you try to StreetPass regularly, you can probably obtain all three pretty early on.

Key people of the story!

— In the opener, we see a flurry of memorable scenes from the series while an orchestra version of “Hikari” plays, it’s very moving!

Nomura: It was Nomatsu (Takeshi Nomatsu, the title’s cinematic movie director) who managed it, he said himself “there isn’t a next one”, so he crammed it full of content.

— Parts of the opener were used in the Special Trailer that was released publically, where the keywords “those who are asleep within sadness” appeared. Does helping those people become the goal of this game?

Nomura: How will that go… (Laughs.) Well, first off Sora and company will have to make preparations for that.

— In the last part of the trailer, one of the points that stands out is when Aqua and Terra appear with the black coated character with the “nightmare” eyes.

Nomura: That black coated person is important to the storyline, but isn’t necessarily a new character. The details of it are something to look forward to when you play.

— As for new worlds, the image of the world from Tron Legacy is very closely adapted. The people in it are drawn quite realistically.

Nomura: Since we adapted realistic portrayals in the past with The Pirates of the Caribbean in Kingdom Hearts II, we had a bit of know-how this time around. I was a bit apprehensive at attempting to do it on a portable device, but I think the end result has a high quality to it. I supervised over the production side of the movie parts and the scenarios of the storyline reflected well into it.

— Did you plan from the beginning to use Tron Legacy as a world?

Nomura: It was decided around the time the project was beginning. We had planned for Sora to visit the original Tron world and for Riku to go to the Tron Legacy world.

— Ansem and Xemnas, as well as Master Xehanort’s forms appear, but are they the real thing?

Nomura: Well, about that… Ansem and Xemnas appear often, harassing Sora and Riku.

— Are Ansem and Xemnas key persons?

Nomura: If I had to say who the key persons were, I’d say they are the silver haired boy and Axel. This time at the end of the story, there will be the longest cutscene of the whole series where the true form of Ansem and Xemnas, as well as their goals and many other truths will be revealed all at once.

Raising Dream Eaters!

— How come this time instead of being joined by Donald and Goofy, our heroes team up with Dream Eaters?

Nomura: This time the story is about Sora and Riku taking the Mark of Mastery Exam. If Donald and Goofy participated in the exam without being Keyblade wielders, then it would be sort of weird. (Laughs.) Besides, those two are active characters in the numbering titles of the series, so I thought that it would be an interesting challenge to have an adventure outside of that.

— I see. So the Dream Eaters, you can create them by gathering materials to “breed” them. What lead you to develop this kind of system?

Nomura: The Dream Eater’s growth is directly connected to the abilities of Sora and Riku, which serves as an axis of this title. To that extent, I wanted players to feel affection for their Dream Eaters, thus you start with them from their initial creation and watch as they grow alongside you.

— Unlocking the abilities of the Dream Eaters and doing the Ability Link to make Sora and Riku stronger is sort of like parts of the system in Re:Coded.

Nomura: That’s right. At first, I initially wanted to develop another form of the command board from Birth by Sleep. Then I mixed the growth systems of Re:Coded and 358/2 Days and came up with a new idea that became the Ability Link feature.

— The Dream Eater’s growth is one of the charms of this title, but it seems with the interacting on the touch screen, the Dream Eater’s characteristics change rapidly.

Nomura: Their attitudes are different depending on their characteristics, for instance some prefer to attack aggressively while other prefer to support your character. One type of Dream Eater has 4 characteristics; even if they are same types of Dream Eaters, they each have their own personalities. So choose among the characteristics you like and have fun.

— How many types of Dream Eaters are there in total?

Nomura: There are a little over 50 types of Dream Eaters you can partner with. You can’t partner with the boss ones, but outside of that you can breed all the Dream Eaters.

— With the similar Dream Eaters like Wondernyan and King Wondernyan, are they evolutions of the same form or are they from separate recipes?

Nomura: They aren’t evolutions of one another, that is not how this system works. If you have the materials, you can produce two or more of the same Dream Eaters.

— As far as activities with the Dream Eaters go, there is the Flick Crash feature. What was the concept behind this feature?

Nomura: As the main mini-game of this title, I wanted to produce something that has the speed aspect of a card game fused with an action game. I said it had to be something frenzied with a “restless feel” to it, but it was hard to actually materialize. After repeated trials, I think it finally became something fun.

— By the way, it seems the Dream Eater’s appearance and abilities can be customized and you can name them. It’s a fairly different taste for the series compared to the past titles.

Nomura: Every time I try to make the taste of the game relate to its title, but in this game since the player can name their Dream Eater to their liking its quite straightforward. I put a lot of consideration into naming the titles interestingly, it’s fun.

Big developments packed into a short time period!

— About how long does it take to clear the game?

Nomura: Probably about 35 hours? Upgrading and playing Flick Crash take time, so I think you could keep on playing it.

— The story and the system of this game are both packed with developments. Did you think the development period was going to be this long?

Nomura: It’s really like one year since Birth by Sleep Final Mix. All the staff has worked very hard to make it here. The Osaka team took over development and even though they had only once worked with the Nintendo DS when they did Re:Coded, this is the first time they created a fully interactive 2-screened title. Even though this time the unreasonable demands were raised even more, I think their high level of creative consciousness really shines in this title.

— A lot of effort went into this title huh. By the way, we previously asked you about an announcement regarding Final Fantasy Versus XIII, is there any information you can share about when that would be?

Nomura: We hear from everyone that there is a high demand to release more information. We are almost finished preparing so we can respond to that. Even though we are in agreement, it’s really not related to current developments so we aren’t in a situation to release information about it. But since I’m not allowed to speak about it, I have no choice but to continue discussion in this way about it.

s6hx69

Set by Girra

#30 Guest_ciel _*

Guest_ciel _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 16 March 2012 - 20:06

Scans in HQ.

#31 Guest_Høpe _*

Guest_Høpe _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 16 March 2012 - 20:11

Le pagine del libro che ha topolino nel video del premiere event :blonk:

s6hx69

Set by Girra

#32 Guest_~Antonybest1~ _*

Guest_~Antonybest1~ _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 16 March 2012 - 20:17

hanno fatto troppo bene sora nella scan...sembra cloude di final fantasy 7 con i capelli scuri

#33 Guest_Casmix; _*

Guest_Casmix; _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 16 March 2012 - 22:48

Interessante e non allo stesso tempo come sempre.
Aspetto di spoilerarmi mezzo gioco con youtube, tanto succede sempre così. sono troppo curioso.

Antidepressivo

Antidepressivo

#34 Guest_dream´ _*

Guest_dream´ _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 16 March 2012 - 22:54

I CAN FAP TO THIS

It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down,
it all returns to nothing, I just keep
letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down.

#35 Guest_White Shadow _*

Guest_White Shadow _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 16 March 2012 - 22:59

Screen HD Opening

Quando l'ombra dilegua e se ne va, la luce
che si accende diventa ombra per altra luce.

5CBtL4S

Shadow24

5UQbuhv d44ad
Ventus243JKLFRc

#36 Guest_No76One _*

Guest_No76One _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 17 March 2012 - 01:05

Perchè i fogli che Topolino sta sfogliando si spargono per la Torre dell'Orologio?

whaddafuk

Un grazie a Fungila per il fantastico avatar.

293zgx3

#37 Guest_Høpe _*

Guest_Høpe _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 17 March 2012 - 06:17

Risveglierà anche loro 2 (Lea già c'è)

s6hx69

Set by Girra

#38 Guest_ciel _*

Guest_ciel _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 17 March 2012 - 20:15

CITAZIONE (No76One @ 16/3/2012, 19:05) 
Perchè i fogli che Topolino sta sfogliando si spargono per la Torre dell'Orologio?

Non ne sono sicuro, ma credo che sia solo un effetto di transizione, cioé vediamo Topolino sfogliare le pagine, queste prendono il volo e la scena si sposta da Roxas, Axel e Xion.
Ma non lo sapremo con certezza fino al 29.

#39 Guest_dream´ _*

Guest_dream´ _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 17 March 2012 - 21:20

Sfogliare le pagine del diario del Grillo, un esempio di un riassunto di quello che è stato trovato nei meandri dello stesso in KH Coded :sasa:
In KH Coded, Sora scopre tutti questi personaggi e come riassunto di questo fatto, è stato usato quest'effetto qua :sisi:

It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down,
it all returns to nothing, I just keep
letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down.

#40 Guest_mywayfordawn86 _*

Guest_mywayfordawn86 _*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 18 March 2012 - 19:19

ragazzi il primo gioco l'ho finito senza problemi facendomelo durare 87 ore il secondo una 50ina, il com non l'ho mai giocato purtroppo, 258/2 days mi è durato un altra 50ina di ore.. raggiungendo e superando il livello 50 con Roxas.. BBS mi è durato in totale con tutti e tre i personaggi quasi 40 ore.. XD l'avete fatti tutti andando dritti i giochi??? :D

comunque può essere che la vera forma di Xehanort sia la primissima vista all'isola.. spero comunque che alla fine siano 9 contro uno! 9 custodi contro quello stronzo!

"Io non sono fedele a nulla, generale, eccetto che al Sogno" Captain America